Thursday, October 06, 2005

More overlay

In yesterday's post, I told you about PokerBlue and the overlay.

They day after, participated in a similar tournament, i.e. a $10 tournament with $100 added and this time as well there were only thirty participants. Finished fifth then (in the money) and this time I did even better. Third place.

Whooped up some real doozies (I have only a vague idea what that means). For example, had AA, the flop comes KKA and I could milk the others until the river where my bigger bets were called. Ka-pow, up to first place on the leaderboard and on it (shows 1st to 6th largest stacks) I stayed the whole tournament. Fold, fold, fold, steal blinds, fold, fold, fold, bully, fold, fold, draws and outs hit, fold, fold, fold, bluff, fold, wait for shortstacks to knock or blind themselves out, fold, fold, and win.

With only three evenings played, I've already more than doubled up my initial deposit (fresh fish daily indeed) and I've got a seat at this Sunday's freeroll where a $10000 WPT or WSOP seat is up for grabs.

If signing up at Pokerblue, use my bonus code Marthynor this PokerBlue link.

No comments: