Sunday, July 23, 2006

All systems gogogo

This is Sunday. Wednesday I leave for Las Vegas and playing in the World Series of Poker Main Event. Did I just say that?

Found out my starting day, I'll start playing Saturday, day 1B. There will be four Day 1 since there are so many participants. They're expecting 8000 or more, and I read something somewhere a few days ago that there are already more than 5000 registered.

So, play Saturday. Then day 1A and 1B are combined on Tuesday and then the next day of play is Friday where some time during the day the players will be In The Money. What will it be for me? Ones or zeroes? 0, 10000, 100000, 1000000 or 10000000 dollars?

Finished packing today, now I just have to leave. Will be flying for fourteen hours plus some hours waiting at airports. Who cares, I'm going to Vegas. Vegas, baby, Veeegaaas!

No comments: