- Not going to Vegas anytime soon - Little did I know, then. April 2004.
- I won at WSOP 2004 - I placed a bet on who would win the WSOP 2004 Main Event, and I picked right (Greg Raymer, he was chip leader when the final table started). May 2004.
- Showdown - My first live tournament. September 2004.
- Rounders - First time I win (1st place) a live poker tournament. April 2005.
- Bubble boy - I do well, but don't finish In The Money. May 2005.
- Getting Even - I don't finish In The Money, but I make it up in a cash game. May 2005.
- Home game family pot - I play poker with the family. June 2005.
- Regal colors - I get my first Royal Flush. September 2005.
- The Big One - I win a seat in the 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event. November 2005.
- Exclamation marks - I get congratulated!!!!! November 2005.
- Passive - I finish In The Money in yet another live tournament. January 2006.
- Never give up - The importance of not quitting. February 2006.
- My first comp - I get my first "freebie" at a real casino. March 2006.
- Morale booster - Doing well. April 2006.
- Three times - You have to look good while playing. Options: White tie or Black tie. May 2006.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
A little collection of my best posts in this little poker blog, maybe showing my progress from "working" for three-four hours in a $1-$5 tournament and being proud of a small winning that I nowadays would consider "loose change", to going to the World Series of Poker.